March 2017 –
Personal Information collected by Studio At 19
There are two types of information collected through this site: Personal Information and Other Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a specific individual. “Other Information” is any other information that does not identify you as a specific individual.
Studio At 19 may collect the following personal information.
- Postal/billing address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit Card number
How Studio At 19 may use Personal Information
- To respond to your inquires and fulfill your requests, including to contact you if necessary;
- To process and fulfill your order, for example by confirming your order and your billing and shipping information, processing your payments, delivering your products and communicating with you regarding your order;
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to the Terms and Conditions and policies and other administrative information;
- To send you information by email, postal mail, telephone or the means about our products and services;
- To help improve customer experience, including learning more about your preferences to help personalize your experience with Studio At 19;
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Site ( please note that by using such functionality, you are agreeing that you have the right to provide Studio At 19 your friend’s name and email address for such purpose).
- To analyze trends and statistics in connection with Studio At 19 and internet properties;
- To protect the security or integrity of Studio At 19 and Internet properties; and
- As Studio At 19 believe to be necessary or appropriate : (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c ) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside of your country of residence; (d) to enforce Studio At 19 Terms and Conditions; (e) to protect Studio At 19 operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you; and (g) to allow Studio At 19 to pursue available remedies or to limit the damages Studio At 19 may sustain.
How Personal Information Is Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To third party service providers, who provide services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, IT services and infrastructure, email delivery, administration, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide services;
- To subsidiaries for marketing purposes;
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site;
- By you on message boards, chat, profiles, blogs, pages and other services to which you are able to post information and materials ( please be aware that any information and materials that YOU POST OR DISCLOSE through such services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public;
- You are urged to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, on or through the Site);
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization , merger, sale, joint venture,assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the business, or assets (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding); and
- As may come necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside of your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c ) to respond to requests from the public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages what we may sustain.
Other information we collect
“Other information” is any information that does not identify you as a specific individual. such as:
- Browser information;
- Server log files;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Physical location of your device;
- Demographic information and other non-personally identifiable information provided by you; and
- Aggregated information
How Other Information is Collected
We and our third – party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including;
- Through your browser
- Through server log files
- Using cookies
- Analytics – Google or Bing
- Flash local stored objects
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies
- Physical location
- From you – we may collect demographic information, such as your city, state or zip code of residence, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, your gender and your date of birth, when you voluntarily provide this information to us. We also will maintain a record of your orders, purchases, exchanges, returns and refunds (if applicable) in connection with the Site or Studio At 19. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other customer or potential customer to Studio At 19.
- By Aggregating information, aggregating information such as particular telephone area codes does not personally identify you or any other customer or potential customer.
How Studio At 19 Uses and Discloses Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information ( such as combining your name and zip code) If Other Information is combined with Personal Information it will be treated the same way as Personal Information is while it is combined.
Third Party Sites
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION USAGE, DISCLOSURE OR OTHER PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, ANY THIRD PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING AVAILABLE THE DEVICES OR OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR WHICH THE SITE IS AVAILABLE( SUCH AS GOOGLE, APPLE, BING) AND ANY THIRD PARTY OPERATING ANY SITE TO WHICH THE SITE CONTAINS A LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED SITE BY US.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal and Other Information under our control. Unfortunately no data storage system or data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Also be aware that we may use third party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non- negotiable; we will ensure to reasonable ability, that they apply security measures that are considered adequate for the protection of Personal Information. Please exercise caution when submitting Personal information via the Site, especially if you are accessing the Site using a WiFi hotspot or other public network.
Choices and Access
- You may opt out from receiving promotional emails or catalogues if you know longer wish to receive them
- You may change or update your Personal Information by contacting us directly making clear what information you wish have changed